Effective Date: May 27, 2019.
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the personal information you give us when you purchase something from us or otherwise contact us. Information we collect includes:
- Contact and profile information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Information about your transactions, such as items you purchased and your payment method;
- Product purchase history and account information;
- Information about your device's location, if you choose to provide it when you visit our Site; and
- Information relating to your interaction with products on our website and webpages.
If you contact us through our Site, we will also collect any information you provide in your communication.
When you browse our Site we automatically receive your computer’s IP address, browser type, device type and operating system, and other information we collect through cookies and similar technology.
SECTION 2 – INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect for any legitimate business purpose, including:
- To provide products and services you request;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate, personalize, and improve our products and services, including for analytics purposes;
- To send promotions and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
SECTION 3 – INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may share the information we collect with third parties, including:
- Service providers, such as those who host and operate our website, process your payment when you make a purchase from us, help us conduct our marketing campaigns, deliver our products to you, and help us analyze our products and services;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
SECTION 4 – THIRD PARTIES
We share your personal information with third parties as described in Section 3.
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – DIGITAL ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Hollywood Feed uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
SECTION 6 – YOUR CHOICES
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from Hollywood Feed, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email.
If you no longer want us to collect information through our Site about you device’s precise location, you can adjust your preferences through your browser settings.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete your personal information, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via United States mail at:
ATTN: eCommerce Privacy Compliance Officer
1341 Warford St
Memphis, Tennessee 38108
Account holders may also update their personal information via the “Profile” section under the “My Account” tab on our Site.