Unfortunately, there is not a way to add your Frequent Feeder credit to an AutoShip order currently. You will have to follow the steps below to utilize your Frequent Feeder credit for an order:
- Go to your AutoShip orders in your account.
- Click on the item that you'd like to order, adjust the quantity if necessary, and click Add to Cart.
- Repeat step 2 with all of the products you'd like to order.
- Go to your Cart.
- Make sure all of your items are correct, then click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your delivery address and payment information.
- Select the desired delivery method on the right side of the screen for each item.
- Finally, under "Your Payment Information," click Add a Promo/Coupon Code and click APPLY next to your Frequent Feeder credit.
- You will see the credit applied and new total reflected on the right side of your screen.
- Click Place Your Order.
- Now, you'll need to postpone your upcoming AutoShip order. You can do this by following the instructions found here.
If you would like assistance in placing an order with a Frequent Feeder credit, please contact our Customer Service team at 888-816-8691 or email@example.com.