When there is a Charge Error associated with your order, you will receive an email explaining that there was an issue processing your payment. Please note that you have not been charged. Your order will automatically expire in 3 days if the charge error is not fixed.
To fix most charge errors, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Orders on your Account by clicking here.
- Find the correct order. It should say "Processing Error" in red on the right side of your screen.
- Click "Processing Error."
- Please verify your payment method or use an alternative form of payment and resubmit the order. To change your payment method, click "Change Payment."
- If you need to add a new payment method, or edit an existing one, do this before resubmitting the order.
- Choose the correct payment method.
- Click "Resubmit Payment."
- Your payment will process in about 5 minutes. Please check back after a few minutes to make sure it has processed successfully.
If the above steps do not fix the error, or if you would like assistance in changing or updating your payment method, please contact Customer Service at 888-816-8691.